women get social

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Oh great.

Well I have to retype my entire entry today. For some reason I was knocked out of the website when I tried to publish my entry. Well, here it goes:
I am now experiencing menapause. My sleep patterns have really gotten bad. I am not comfortable and am really hot at night. My cycle is off by weeks now. I finally got my cycle yesterday and I've had to go back to the store this morning to get more supplies. It's like I'm having two cycles at once. These hot flashes are coming at all times during the day. I'm retaining alot of water in my body. Thank goodness my appetite has not gotten more. Thats all I need to gain weight,because it's bad for the diabetes.
Oh yipee, my 40's are turning out to be fun.
My sister and mother started in menapause in their early 40's as well. My mother told me that hers wasn't that bad. So maybe mine won't be bad either or last long for that matter. But I have heard, some women have it for years. Ohh. I hope that isn't going to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment