women get social

Friday, June 24, 2011

A Bad Topic

On the news yesterday, I saw a story that completely astonished me. This mother of three left her two children ages 5 and 2 at a shell station off of a highway, then carried her 9/mos old with her to the hwy. and gave her baby to a passing driver in a car. She said that she had to save the world. She then took off into some woods, stripped naked and left. Of course, she was caught and arrested, a mental evaluation to follow.
You see horrible stories of child abuse and neglect all the time. And people murdering their children. I think the average person has to wonder what goes on in these peoples minds to commit any crime against a child. I think these people are pure evil. You can't rehabilitate these kind of monsters. Especially those who a child molesters. I know this is a gruesome subject, but it seems to me that these people get so many chances in their life to "get better."
Thats whats wrong with this society. Criminals have more rights than victims.
Sorry, I've brought up the ugly side of violence. I just get tired of seeing all of this on the news. It's everywhere. We need to make stricter laws to protect the innocence of these children. And not allow the offenders to freely roam our streets. There's are show on TV thats called "to catch a predator." If you are concerned about this subject, thats a good example of these people preying on children. Most of the people arrested on this show were repeat offenders. That says alot about our judicial systems.
Again, sorry for such a harsh subject today. I think sometimes these things need to be addressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment