women get social

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Surgery Day

Well today my Dad had his first of two surgery's. When I talked to my mother about an hour ago, she said that it went real well. He's home now and the doctor said that for the first three days, he will be in alot of pain. The pain should get better. Of course he will have to learn how to use his left hand for the next six weeks.
My mother is feeling better too. It's tough when older people get sick, because it takes them longer to recover. I'll visit my Dad tomorrow when he's had more sleep.
I plan on working on my filing system again today. I have about eight drawers full of paperwork to go through. Of course I'll keep all of my taxes, but everything else can go I think.
It's going to be another hot day today, so I'm going to stay indoors.
Well thats about all my news today.
Just one more day til Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment