women get social

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Today was a good day

I had a good day today. I saved up my calorie count and went to this chinese place to eat with one of my good friends. I had mongolian beef with an egg role. It was so good that I wanted to come home and take a nap. But I didn't. I walked it off going to a few places to shop around.
The company was nice too. I went today with one of my oldest friends for 28/yrs. We talked about people that have been in our lives and guys we dated in the past and about all the fun times we've always had. It was nice to remember the old times.
We the went to two of my favorite places, Big Lots and The Dollar Tree. These are both discounted stores that I feel that whatever I buy there, I'm saving money. But today I didn't buy anything.
We then came back to my home and talked some more. So we had the "quality" time we needed.
Tomorrow is cleaning day for me. It's good that I will be home cause the heat outside today was almost unbearable. But as the news has said, the heat is gonna be around for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there . . . the ROCK is back!!! Great BLOGS the last couple of weeks. I didn't go back further than that today but my goodness I'm proud of you. You probably have more than one follower, they just haven't or don't know how to "follow" officially, but still read your BLOG. I know one of my friends nJoys your BLOG and so do I. I love you Allison!

    Me

    ReplyDelete