women get social

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Early Breakfast

I met my good friends from Jasper early this morning at Cracker Barrel. We usually meet at lunch when their in town for Deb's doctors appointments, but due to the incoming weather today we met in the morning. I am paying for my breakfast. My blood sugar is high. I had french toast with syrup. I was real sparse with the syrup, and most of it was just the bread. Ohh.. I was in heaven. It was so good. Once in a blue moon won't hurt me. I can just feel the sugar rushing through my veins.
It was Deb's Birthday this week, so I gave her something of my grandmothers that I have been saving for just an occasion just like this. She loved it. It meant something to her because it meant something to me.
Deb's alot like me. And I have grown so fond of her husband as well.
The volunteering went well yesterday and I think I'm gonna enjoy this summer. Who knows what this will lead to.
Well I'm off to do my chores. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment