women get social

Friday, June 17, 2011

Storm

Boy, we had some bad storms pass through last night. My cable has been out since then. Thanks goodness I shut down my computer yesterday instead of putting it in the sleep mode because our power went out about four to five times. Thats all I need is to have a bum computer.
Not much going on today. No plans.
I tried to reach a friend of mine yesterday to see if she wanted to get out this weekend, but no luck.
It seems that everyone I know has plans made every weekend from the prior weekend. I may hop over to my sisters to visit the new puppy they just got. Or I may just stay home. I know it's going to be another scorching day outside today. I don't even think summer has officially began. We had the upper 90's for about three weeks now. It's probably going to be like this for a long time.
I could call this male friend of mine to see whats going on, but I don't want to put up with his constant desire to go out with me. He's a guy that I grew up with and dated at one time. Whats the phrase? He's not a keeper. So I better leave that alone. I am going to look up the new entry's on the NGAGE website. I would recommend that whoever is reading my blog to do that. It always has lots of helpful information in this area. Well thats about all my news.
Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment