women get social

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday

Boy, it's so hot outside. It was in the low 90's yesterday. YUK!!! I have been having my normal spell for the last 24/hrs. I think it's the insulin and all the medications I take. Since I have been on all of these medications, I have these spells. My stomach gets all messed up. These are the times that I drink my glucerna shakes and eat these glucose tablets so my blood sugars don't spike.
This all is just one of the beauty's of having diabetes.
I think I'm also coming down with a cold or something. My friends granddaughter was sick with a cold yesterday. She's 7/months old. Of course I had to hug her and kiss on her. She's so adorable.
I didn't take my daily walk this morning, so it's back to the grind tomorrow, if I feel better. I'm just now getting up and around to wash clothes. So, I've been pretty lazy today. My blinds are down on my patio, and my curtains are closed to keep my house cool. But it's funny. Usually on Sundays I get real lazy. Watching movies and doing my nails. I quess it could be a day of slumber too.
Well that's about all my news for the day. Hope everyone has a good Monday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment