women get social

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dad

We had a family Birthday party for Dad last night. He's a young 72 year old. I was so nice to see him blow out his candles and to laugh all night. You know, it's times like this to appreciate what you have.
When I got laid off, then diagnosed with diabetes, my Dad has been there for me 100%. Not only with financial help, but with the emotional support that I need. He's always done that for those he loves.
He's also been there for his partners at the hospital and his staff. Whenever I go somewhere and someone asks me if I am related to Dad, they always say what a nice man he is.
I feel so blessed that he is my father. I have learned a great many things from him. I quess in a funny way he's my mentor. I always strive to be honest and have a good character like my Dad.
He's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment