women get social

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Oh, Yea!

Boy, I think I slept at least five hours last night. I can't believe it. It's been so long since I slept a night without broken sleep, so I don't know what to compare this to. It makes a big difference on how sleep makes you feel.
Anyway, I have been really lazy today. I've been glued to the TV cause it's just to damn hot outside to venture out. I think it was suppose to get in the mid to upper 90's today.
I did talk to an old friend today which was nice. It always makes me say, "good to be alive " when I get to converse with a friend I don't get to talk with often.
It's so funny, my cat has been asleep for about six hours this afternoon. She gets up to eat, go potty then she's off to her favorite dark hiding place. What a life. She has it made. She's got me just where she wants me. Afterall this is "her" place and I just clean after her, feed her and give her hugs and kisses. She's the queen!
I think I may have someone tuning in on my wireless hookup. I keep getting these messages on my system that my preferred networks are not turned on. With the names Kylie and Stephanie. I used to keep my computer on the sleep mode and it would just turn on by itself. Now I do a shut down every time I'm done. So, hopefully no one can crack into my system.
I swear there are so many dishonest people around. The bad neighbors that live next to me wanted to use my computer the other day. I've blogged about them before. When I said no, they got mad.
I figure, if you want to be online, then get a computer and get online yourself. I don't trust these people at all. They used to wake me up late knocking on the door to use my phone because they locked themselves out of their place. I let them a few times, but then it became routine. So, that quickly ended.
I think it's a bonus when you buy a place and get a good neighbor. I was lucky on that point because I did get a really good neighbor upstairs that has become a great friend of mine.
All the other neighbors are either renters who do  what they want and disrupt the place or drunks. It seems like all the men in my immediate location [bldg.] drink. It gets really bad sometimes because it becomes noisey.
Maybe the drunks will move out and we get quiet older people here. That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment