women get social

Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday

Well yesterday went well at my parents home. The food was great and we all had a good time. My sister and mother liked their gifts. It was kind of fun too when the conversation was about old times. It's funny what each person remembers from the past.
I'm not volunteering today, so I'm going to be researching for jobs today. I am going to be contacting my doctor to see if I can meet with him to talk about applying for disability. That would be nice, but we'll see.
I bought some flowers Friday to plant in my planter boxes so I may do that today too, if it's not too hot.
According to the weather station, this will be the first week this year that Birmingham will have 90 degree temperatures.
Alabama always has really hot summers and cold winters. I wish it would stay an even 70 degrees year round.
Well thats about all my news today, Happy Monday to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment