women get social

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friends

You know, I don't know what life would be like without friends. There are those that you grow apart with for whatever reason, but there are those that are by your side through thick and thin.
I'm fortunate to have those few that will be my friends for life. I'm also including my sister whose friendship means so much to me. I have the best worlds there. For I have a close sister relationship and a sister that happens to be a friend as well.
Theres one that i have known for twenty eight years that I wouldn't part with. There is one that I have known for only four to five years that I am blessed to have.
And there are two that live in another city, that I am humbled to call my friends.
I have always wanted to find a connection with my brother, maybe that will happen in time. Of course my parents I hold firm in my heart for  I am very close to.
So even if i don't have a job, good health or money, I feel that I have all that I need to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment