women get social

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Doctor day

Well today I met with one of my doctors. I have been dealing with this certain condition that has been hard to accept.  Now with a determination on my part and frequently talking to my family, I have been able to work through it. This was also a day to inquire the possibility on filing for disability. My doctor said I have a good chance of getting it, I'll just have to see what attorneys my parents are thinking about to help.
My diabetes is doing fine. Of course I have the occasional spike in blood sugars and problems with eating my snacks everyday, but I think I manage my diabetes well.
I blogged a few days ago about how my skin has been managing. Still have these darned rashes, but I think I can clear these up with drinking more water or even seeing a dermatologist.
I feel so fortunate that I have a good network of doctors. Because I know alot of people don't. It would be nice if I had health insurance to pay for these visits. So, every little bit helps.
The important thing for me is to continue to go to my doctors appointments even if I don't have the money for them.
What I have learned is your health is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment