women get social

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Memorial Day weekend

I can't believe that it is already memorial day weekend. Of course I'll be watching the marathon of Star Trek today on the Scify channel. Yes, I'm a treky. I grew up watching Captain Kirk and Spock. Those are the oldies but goodies.
All of my friends have plans this weekend so it's just me and my cat. Thats how it usually works out on holidays. But thats fine. I enjoy watching movies and hanging out.
I did get up and plant some new flowers on my patio. I hate to say this but I do like to work in the garden like my mother and sister do. Their yards are always so pretty.
I also plan on going to the park near me tomorrow. If I had a camera I would take alot of nature shots.
When I was younger I would be at the pool all day. Our pool just opened at our condos, so maybe I'll take a dip. There's usually alot of teenagers who go there. So I might walk over there to see what the crowd is like. My skin is so horrible to look at that I might chicken out. I don't know.
Maybe I'll be able to spend some time with my Dad. I know he's off this weekend.
But anyway Happy Memorial Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment