women get social

Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogging

You know when this journey began, I thought to myself that blogging would become a chore. But now, it's addictive. I look forward in blogging daily. It gives  me an opportunity to express my feelings about the most mundane subjects.
Writing about my diabetes gets slow sometimes, because you end up writing about the same thing. But each day you experience something that you want to share. I wonder if I look back at all my blogs this past year would I be surprised at what I have selected to write about or not.
I will let you know, that I am pondering about applying for disability. I know it means alot of paperwork, but I think I could master this with the help of my doctors. Just think, if I am awarded this, I would have health insurance. I haven't had health insurance for three years. I always fear that I will get sick or be in an accident and not have health insurance. What would I do? I don't have the kind of money to pay hospital fees. So maybe something good will come out of applying.
I'm planning a trip to go to Jasper,Al. to see some friends. Jasper was damaged in those bad storms, but my friends did get their power back on. I'm just going to be there for a day, because I have a kitty at home that has seperation problems. I don't want to come back to poop all over the house.
Well thats about all my news. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment