women get social

Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday

Today has been a busy day. Even though I'm tired for not sleeping I washed and waxed my floors. Then I dusted my entire house plus the walls. I washed towels and my bedroom curtains. My curtains needed a good wash. They were starting to look like a cream color when they are white.
I took a pleasant walk this morning. It was just gorgeous outside and had a cool breeze.
I've spent some quality time with my cat today too. I think she has felt neglected since I rarely play with her anymore. Her favorite game is fetch. I think I've blogged about that before, but she fetches as good as a dog can do. She has this real ratty round mouse that she carries it in her mouth wherever she goes. The rescue center where I adopted her gave that to me. SO, she's had this thing since she was a kitten. Anyway, I throw that and she retreaves it then brings it to my feet.
She's so funny. She is exactly 1 yr. and 5 months old. I still have to somehow get her into the crate [ which she hates ] and get her rabies shot done. She should have gotten that done in April, but I still couldn't get her in the crate. I think I'm gonna have to sedate her.
Well thats about my news today. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment