women get social

Monday, May 23, 2011

Nothing going on

Well today is just another day for me. I didn't volunteer today, just stayed home. I did get alot done. I'm starting to clean out and shred my filing papers. Some of these documents I've had for more than ten years. Of course, I'll keep all of my tax papers, but I'm having to go through each item one by one. We all do this at some point. It's just easier to say you're going to do it by putting off, but it's an entirely different story when you have to get into it.
I also try to do "spring cleaning" twice a year. I sometimes hang on to things like my father does. Then I think to myself "where's all this clutter from?" I always have to have things neat and tidy.
My condo is so small that if it wasn't neat and tidy it would resemble a tornado came through.
To change the subject. I have noticed that since I have had diabetes, my skin gets super dry. It's so easy now to scratch a place on my skin and it bleed. I have soo many places on my skin that looks like I have been through a battle or something.
What I need to get is vitamin E. This helps to cover up scars. So I've heard. Well, thats about all my news for the day. Tune in tomorrow for "as the world turns." Thats funny. I quess I can sound like a broken record. It's not as bad as it reads, but sometimes it just gets boring to talk or I might say write about my life. Maybe I'll meet a handsome fella, who lives on a boat in the ocean. Or maybe I'll just kiss that frog in the backyard....

No comments:

Post a Comment