women get social

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Time

Have you ever noticed that workmen seem to take all day when they are suppose to be at your house at a certain time? I was scheduled for 1pm yesterday for my heat and air conditioning man to come out and service my unit. He didn't show until 5:30pm. So , I had to sit home and wait 4 1/2 hours.
That is so frustrating. Oh well, I quess thats why they make the big bucks...
I went to my eye doctor for a post op. check after my surgery. With this doctor, you go 5/ mo. after. He said that I may have to have lazer surgery on my right eye in 6/mos. Augh.... The membrane under my new lens has become "rigid". I hope I don't have to have another proceedure done.
I'm seeing a friend today for lunch that I haven't seen in about a year. She's just passing through town. It amazes me that time just flies by until you see some people. Where does the time go? We always say to ourselves " oh I'll get that done tomorrow." Well then tomorrow turns into next week, month or even years. Or that time heals. How much is time anyway? Have you ever thought about that?
I must have gotten a good nights sleep, since I'm getting deep right now. "Time" to feed my cat. Talk later...

No comments:

Post a Comment