women get social

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cleanin' up

Boy, all day today I have been cleaning my house. I'm getting ready for my Thankgiving dinner. I vacummed, dusted, cleaned off my kitchen counters,washed bedspread and swept my patio. It makes you feel good to have a clean house.
All of my ingrediants have been bought and my casserole dishes are ready. I watched one of those old suspenseful movies called "The Terror." It had Borus Koloff and Jack Nicholson in it. Creepy!!!! I was going to volunteer this morning but my schedule was changed to Friday. I won't be cleaning houses this weekend due to one of the ladies will have overnight company staying for a few days and the other went out of town for the holiday. So, I finally have a free weekend.
Maybe I'll go to a movie. Well, thats my news for the day. Talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment