women get social

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Surprise

I got a surprise yesterday. I got a call from Liberty National requesting that I meet with them this morning. They were responding to my online application and resume listed on Monster.com. So, at 10:00am I'll be meeting with them.
I also found  a few openings at Bellsouth. I had applied for a job there back in June. So when I called this week they told me to go ahead and apply again online. The positions this time are Customer Service positions.
At least I'm still getting nibbles after the disappointment of Buffalo Rock. I just have to continue to move on. Move towards a goal.
I have my lucky bracelet on, so hopefully it will go smoothly. Thats funny a lucky bracelet. Believe me I need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment