women get social

Monday, November 22, 2010

Things you find in your cubbard

I was looking around my kitchen cubbards and I found all of these casserole dishes, party spoons and forks.
I also found large party plates and a pressure cooker. I haven't looked in the back of this cubbard since I bought and moved into my condo four years ago..
When I looked in another cubbard I found a glass cake stand and top,muffin pans and a wok. I gave away alot of things before I moved due to the lack of space.That just goes to show you that I don't cook much. .
I can remember when I was in my twenties and thirties, I used to have all of these dinner parties testing new recepies.Partly because I was dating a guy who was very social. Things have slowed down alot. It makes me want to call up my friends and have a bash.
All of these things that I found will be handy for my first Thanksgiving dinner in a few days. I am well prepared . Just have to clean house now.

No comments:

Post a Comment