women get social

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Busy

I have been gone since 9:30am. I cleaned a home for someone,went to the UPS store, cleaners and walmart where I get my groceries. Then I met a friend for a late lunch, went to the mall and home.
I did get almost all of my Christmas gifts today. Caught great sales. Oh and I went to an antigue gallerie today also. I forgot about that. I think everyone I saw today who was out buying had the same idea of shopping early for the holidays to beat the crowds.
I love this time of year because most shops put there Christmas decorations out. It gets you in the mood.
There is a Christmas shop in Crestline village behind the pharmacy that has great deals. You can find almost anything Christmacy in there. At reasonable prices.
I hope my new kitten doesn't try to climb my tree this year. She's always getting into things. Always has to investigate.
Well thats about it for today. Have a good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment