women get social

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

2:23am

OMG.... At 2:23am I was woken up by my next door neighbors dog. Yelping and crying. They put him out on a lead and leave him there for a few hours. These people have been given warnings by the association of the condos. They have been also warned and been given fines on this problem.
1. Their not suppose to have a leed. 2. Their not suppose to leave their dog unattended.
So, I went out on my patio and talked to the man who was playing their radio out on their patio. I told him that their dog woke me up and he looked at me like I was crazy. He said he didn't know anything about that.
Well next time I will be calling the police.
It always seems to happen between the hours of 12:00am - 3:00am. They have been reported by two other residents. I know this because this was discussed at the annual HOA meeting this year. I will be calling the association myself today.
It just amazes me that people have no common sense. These people must think that no one can hear them during these hours. Or, they just don't care. You would think a couple in their sixties wouldn't be caring on like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment