women get social

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Relaxation

Since I Usually volunteer and clean homes on the weekend, I don't have a chance to relax. But since I wsn't scheduled this wekend or had to clean this weekend I have devoted my day to lay around the house. I did need to run errands, but sleep called me instead. You said sleep? I've had trouble again sleeping this past week. Getting about three hours a night. So, it caught up with me today.
I did watch a few movies. Of course, the oldies which I love. I especially like westerns too. I didn't think I'd like westerns, but there are a few that I do. Especially one movie in particular. It's called  McClintock. It has John Wayne and Mareen O'hara. I like both of those actors. I would like to get some of their movies some time.
I also played alot with my kitty. Plenty of hugs and kisses. She doesn't like alot of hugging, but I do it anyway. She was pretty tramatized hiding under the bed when my family came for Thanksgiving. It took her awhile to crawl out when everyone left.
I missed the beautiful day completely today. I'm so glad the cold weather is finally here. I get more active when it's cold outside. Gotta go do my chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment