women get social

Monday, November 15, 2010

Rainy Monday

Boy, it's been raining since last night non stop. I quess we needed it. I had a busy morning. I went to two different companies to fill out applications. One was Charter cable. Even though I did fill out an application there, I still think that most associates there are rude. In fact, I don't like to do any business with them as far as getting bundles for phone and internet. Their always short with you on the phone. But they are hiring, so I applied.
The other company was Meyers out in Pelham. Their a small lighting company. I don't really want to get into retail, but it's a job. When I got home I did brouse thru al.com but there wasn't any new advertisements. I think it's getting slow due to the upcoming holidays.
When I was coming home from Pelham, there was this idiot on the road. He was weaving back and forth in his lane, almost hitting the car next to him. Then he would speed up to the bumper of the car in front of him. These are the types of people that cause accidents. So I passed him as soon as I could, so as to stay away from him. It was bad enough driving in pouring rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment