women get social

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Weird

I have some neighbors that are self proclaimed "rednecks." They both drink alcohol to the plenty. One of them is on diss=ability and the other waits tables. Their both in their 60's. Anyway, the wife was out in the middle of the front yard this morning at 4am just talking. There was no one with her. She was drinking also. This was about 4:30am this morning. Then she goes over to her car, gets in, starts the engine, then turns off the engine and walks back in to her home.
I know this because she was talking so loud outside that it woke me up. I saw her doing these things from the window.
One of my fears is that they are going to fall asleep with a cigarette in their hand. This could obviously burn the building down. They are so careless with the property. They used to have a dog. They would tether him outside and forget about him. This was last summer, when the temperatures were so hot. He never had water or food outside with him. One day I went to there home and asked them if they were going to give him some water. The wife said, " oh... we forgot he was out there."
Needless to say, they don't have that dog anymore, thank god.
They just make me nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment