women get social

Monday, April 11, 2011

Oh my Gosh!!!

I just don't understand some people. I bought two potted plants at the supermarket about a month ago. I put them both on my patio. One morning one of them was gone. I never found it. Then my redneck neighbors put a potted plant on their patio and wouldn't you know, it was the one that went missing.
I asked the wife about it and she admitted to taking it. She said that she couldn't afford any plants herself and thought I wouldn't mind.
I was just dumbfounded. If I had all the money I needed right now I would have let her have it. But I don't so I took it back. I asked her not to take anything else on my patio or flower garden. If anything was to show up missing again I would call the police and tell them what has been taken before.
These people are from the country and are real messy. Half the time their patio is all junked up. They don't follow the bi-laws of this property at all. Others neighbors have reported them to the management for other violations, so they should be well versed with the rules by now.
Go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment