women get social

Monday, April 25, 2011

Shopping day

I can't remember the last time I bought myself anything. I had two gift cards. One was from 2009 and the other was from Christmas. So I went to Macy's and bought four shirts and one pair of dockers. Then I bought an expensive purse that I would have never purchased with my own money. I also got a pair of sandles. So, I'm all set.
I'm not in the size that I want to be in, but I did get a smaller size than I usually wear, so thats good.
I feel like it's been Christmas all over again. I can't imagine having unlimited funds to do that type of shopping all the time. I think it would be nice for alittle while, but I think it would get old. But, it would be nice to have more money on hand. I have been on a budget for so long now that I don't know any different.
It's good to be on a budget I think. Cause it allows you to keep track of your expenses and helps you know how much you have in the bank.
Anyway, it was a fun day today. I enjoyed myself fully.
I was going to get my nails done, but I didn't want to spend any of my own money. I think everyone needs to have a day that you splurge on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment