women get social

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring everywhere!

It's suppose to be a nice sunny day today. Everywhere you look outside, everything is in full bloom. It also seems that peoples moods have been uplifted. I read somewhere that most people are gloomy when the weather is cold and dark. That makes sense.
I have a full day planned. I'm going to a park this morning, then going for a neighborhood walk. I love it this time of year because there is a cool breeze outside with the sunshine.
I don't do very well in July and August because of the heat. They say that you are more active in the summer months than winter. But with me I'm more active in the winter months.
The only bad thing this time of year is the pollen. It hasn't been that bad this year because of all the rain we have gotten. Maybe I can get my car washed today too.
Since I did all of my running around yesterday, I have the whole weekend to have fun. And thats what I'm gonna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment