women get social

Friday, April 15, 2011

4:00am

Ahh... Another early day. You know, I think I have been waking up early because of three reasons.
1. Hot flashes. Yes, hot flashes.
2. My cat wants to play at least every 2 to 3 hours.
3. Just wake up and can't go back to sleep.

I feel like I'm 80 yrs. old sometimes. I question whether or not my body should be going through menopause. I don't have much energy at this hour to run around the house with Butter's toys. And I am not getting the rest I need each night.  For number 3. I've tried everything. Sleepy time tea before bed. Exercise before bed. Unisom which allows me to sleep about 5 hours. So this is good. No caffeine after 2pm. Maybe I'll just fall back into a more normal sleeping pattern one day. Hope so!!!
Because what can someone do at 4:00am in the morning?
Since I live in a condo, I can't clean, listen to music or walk around outside for fear of noise. And I especially wouldn't be walking around outside at this hour. Fear of unsavory people.
So, I end up blogging. Whewhew!!!
Hope everyone else is fast asleep and dreaming of happy thoughts. At least one of my favorite shows is on M.A.S.H.....
Talk later :]

No comments:

Post a Comment