women get social

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lazy day

WHoosh!!! I have not been out of my bedroom practically all day. It's a shame that I wasted such a beautiful day, but I definately  got caught up on my sleep. I haven't been sleeping well again, so I think it just caught up with me. Now I'm raring to go and do some chores. Take a hot bath and then it's back in bed to watch a movie.
Yesterday was so nice. It was as sunny as today has been, but there was a cool breeze in the air. I got to spend some time with my friends 6/mo. old granddaughter. We also pilled in the car and got some frozen yogurt. That was fun.
The yogurt didn't bother my blood sugar levels. It's at a place called Red Mango. They have all natural yogurt which does not have gluten in it. Gluten is one of those ingredients that make my blood sugar high.
I had the dark chocolate and banana flavors. Oh.. It was so good. I felt like I was being real naughty eating that, but I wasn't.
Well thats my news for the day.
Talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment