women get social

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Getting things done

Well, today has been a busy day. I woke up with the sunrise and have been going ever since. I started volunteering again at the animal shelter today. I was there about 5 hours. When I got home I've been washing clothes, cleaning up the kitchen, the bedroom and the living room. This is the first time I have sat down.
We had a horrible storm last night like most of the county did. But the good thing was that it passed through pretty quickly. I made the mistake in grabbing my cat to go in the safety of my bathroom. She got so scared because I was scared that she peed on me after scratching me all over. Yes, I learned my lesson. Won't be doing that again. If anything happened she would have been just as safe under the bed than anywhere else.
We didn't loose our power last night but only the cable. It was on this morning when I woke up.
My neighbors who I blogged about last time lost their chime. DAH... you would think that they would have taken in their chime before the storm hit.
My load of laundry is calling, so I'll blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment