women get social

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Day to Remember

Yesterday Alabama experienced the worst day know in centuries. There were over 125 deaths in Alabama due to massive amounts of tornados. I did see one of the tornados on the news which was an EF5. My neighborhood escaped the devastation. Also my sister and nephews neighborhood also was skipped over. After the weather ended around 10pm I did call all of my friends and family to make sure they were all ok.
The storms began at 3:30am yesterday.
The news say that more than one EF5 touched down throughout the state. I would say there were 20 or so tornados yesterday.
The death tole is depressingly rising, so the total death tole is not known at this time. I pray for all of the families affected by this horrible day. Now is the time to pray for your families, pray for what you have and join the effort in helping others

No comments:

Post a Comment