women get social

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Early

Well I've had an early morning again. I'm not getting the rest I need right now. When I do sleep, I have bad dreams that wake me up. So I feel like I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. Excuse the french, but when you don't get sufficient sleep you are in a bad mood.
Bad weather is coming back into our county again. It seems that we are getting horrible storms on a weekly basis.
Yesterday, I devoted my time to finding a job. I must have gone through a couple of hundred job advertisements on Monster.
What's funny is that I got two calls from health insurance companies for healthcare coverage. Once they found out that I had diabetes and high chloresteral they weren't too interested in providing me with coverage. Doesn't that just beat everything.
At this point I would be willing to pay just about anything to get health coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment