women get social

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Say what?

You know it's funny. I have always had people ask me to decorate their homes for them after they have seen mine. They say I have a natural talent in using the right colors and furniture to make homes look good. I don't know about that, I just know what I like.
I've had good examples to follow because both my sister and mother's homes look like decorator show houses. I learned to paint probably before I learned to drive.
I like it. I like to see what I can create. It's also fun to dabble with different ideas. I just love to experiment with different colors, pictures, furniture and furniture arrangements.
I also like for my place to stay organized and clean. Since my condo is small, it makes more sense to keep it clean all the time rather than dirty.
Maybe I'll have someone look at my place and offer me bookoos of money to do their place. Wishful thinking on my part. But you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment