women get social

Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday

Today has been a beautiful day so far. What a change from the nasty weather we've been having.
The only thing about the temperature today is that it's suppose to be 91% humidity. The the bad thing about living in the south, there's always high humidity levels. I have a condition called anhydrosis which doesn't allow my body to sweat. So, when it gets really hot and the hunidity is up, I have a hard time. I've learned to carry a water bottle with me that sprays cool water. It really helps.
It's suppose to be in the 80's on Easter. I wish my nephew was still at the age to go Easter egg hunting. But I'm sure there's going to be alot of kids that are going to have fun Sunday.
Not much more to report today, so happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment