women get social

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Decorating

Boy all day today I have been Christmas decorating. I assembled my 7 foot tree and my 3 foot tree. I put my 7ft. in the living room and my 3ft. in the dining room. I put ornaments on both of the trees and placed decorations around the rooms. I even hung ornaments from a lamp.It looks pretty nice.
Yesterday I spent the entire day surfing online at Monster.com. I went to clerical, administrative and professional job openings. I looked at a total of 247 advertisements. Wew, it took me from 9:30am to 8:45pm to do that. Alot of those openings were out of Birmingham. I'm not looking to relocate. But I could drive up to 30 min.-1hour away if I needed to. Preferrably under an hour.
I haven't had any bites locally since before Thanksgiving. I think things are slowing down due to the holidays.
But I'm still lookin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment