women get social

Saturday, December 11, 2010

You can't win for trying

You know, yesterday I helped an elderly lady out and last night her son knocked on my door fussing at me for taking her to the bank. No thank you, no nothing. He told me that I was butting in and involving myself in family matters. He went on to tell me that his sister and him were keeping a close eye on his mother with her money.
I simply told him that she called me for help and thats what I did. Anything else he wanted to tell me should be between him and his mother.
I couldn't believe that happened. I swear you try to do something nice for someone and their family fusses at you. I told my other neighbor about this and she had experienced the same thing. She tried to help her also and her son had a few words for her also.
So, I'll know next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment