women get social

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

Well today is Christmas. Kids in the neighborhood woke me up this morning with their playing outside. We're having Christmas at my parents house today. We haven't done that in several years. I'm glad because it feels more like the holidays opening up your presents.
Yesterday I saw about ten trees that had not been chosen this year. It's sad because these trees will never be Christmas trees. I wonder what they do with these trees.
It's funny but I have a small sense of excitment today. I feel like a little girl again.
It's so nice to see everyone in the family. Getting to spend time with my step neice and nephew. Their so grown up now.
I found three more ornaments on the floor this morning. My cat loves to climb the tree.
Well happy holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment