women get social

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas cheer

Boy, yesterday was so much fun. Santa came and we all got nice things. We had a wonderful dinner and then watched a funny movie afterwards. I ended up spending the night. This morning when I woke up all the roads,houses and land was covered in snow. The weather men said that this was the first recorded snow fall for the Birmingham area on Christmas day.
My nephew had a fun time last night building a snowman. I got back home about 11am. My dad was so sweet to follow me all the way home. The roads were in pretty good shape by then, but there was still some areas that were icey.
It was so nice to spend quality time with my parents, sister, brother and nephews. My neice was unable to come because she had gotten sick.
The was the first time I left my cat overnight. She was so glad to see me this morning that she jumped in my arms and stayed there for at least 10 minutes. There a few ornaments on the floor, but all in all the house was fine.
I have such a wonderful family and love all of them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment