women get social

Monday, December 20, 2010

Holidays

Holidays are so great. I have heard from so many friends that I don't speak to often. I think I'll be able to my friends from Jasper again this week. Also I'm seeing a friend tomorrow that I haven't seen in a year. I wish I could see these friends more often.
But you know how busy day to day life is. We all get caught up in our jobs and family matters. It's good to be able to kick back and enjoy the time together.
There's been so many Christmas shows on that I have adored all my life. Theres been Miracle on 34th. street, Scroog, It's a wonderful life and the grinch. I grew up with these movies. I wish the networks would show these year round.
Of course my favorite Christmas songs would be sung by Bing Crosby. It's been nice that magic 96 has played old Christmas songs this whole month.
Also, people seem to be nicer this time of year. Everyone that I have spoken to such as salesmen, car repairmen, etc. have all been nice.
I quess theres Christmas cheer in most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment