women get social

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday cleanup

Woosh! I helped my parents most of the day to put away all of their Christmas decorations. I've never seen so much stuff. They fed me breakfast and lunch. Hot tomatoe soup, yum yum.
Well all of the delightful snow is all gone. It was so nice to have a white Christmas. There were a dozen or so snowmen around my parents neighborhood that were still standing.
As part of my Christmas my dad took me down to this store called the Trak store and bought me a decsent pair of tennis shoes. I could have bought 10 pairs of shoes at Walmart for what these cost. I was flaborgasted at the cost. Hopefully these will last for a couple of years.
I enjoy so much spending time with my dad. I don't get to see him often. He is on vacation this week.
I did swing by this morning to see a friend of mine at work. That was a treat. On Thursday I'll get to spend time with another friend who is also on vacation.
Well thats my news for the day. Talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment