women get social

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas memories

You know, it's feels so magical when you have your tree lit up with all of your presents under it. Sometimes I feel like a little girl again. I remember racing downstairs with my sister and brother to see if santa came. And also leaving milk and cookies out for santa.
I think my favorite Christmas memory is when we all got bikes. Of course my brother and I being the youngest had training wheels. But I can remember riding our new bikes all day that day. Oh, the age of innocense is wonderful.
Not having children of my own, I remember my nephew all excited at the sight of all of presents under the tree. It's so fun when their little. You know, I could have sworn that I heard something on the roof one Christmas eve. I can recall telling my dad that one morning. He said that it might have been santa and gave me a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment