women get social

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Blizzard cold

Boy, it has been soooo cold these past couple of days. All of the outside animals at the park are now in their warm stalls. We've had alot of volunteers bring in wild finches that have been knocked out of their nests due to ice. There's actually a fawn at the shelter who is sleeping in the building now due to limited room. It's so nice to be able to help these stranded animals. Their so helpless.
My car is now running good after all of that work that was done to it yesterday. Hopefully I won't have to put anymore money into for awhile. But you know it always happens when you least aspect it to.
I sent out all of my Christmas cards today. Last year I was really late in doing that.
It's so funny how everyone seems to be in a rush now. Maybe it's the holidays or maybe it's just rude drivers on the road. I was almost run off the road today because someone got inpatient in traffic.
Well it's time to feed the kitty. Talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment