women get social

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Visit Recap

It was so wonderful seeing my friend and her husband yesterday. We figured it out that it had been since 2008 since we had seen each other. They haven't changed a bit. Their both very humble and good people. They live a simple life, but charish each moment they have with each other. Even though my friend has been severily ill, she has maintained a positive attitude.
After lunch, they drove with me to see my condo. It ws so nice to have them home with me. I gave them all of the presents that I had been collecting over the years and their faces just lit up. I can;t wait until I go see them in Jasper. This was the best Christmas present for me this year. We talked for hours of old times and memories throughout the years. We also got pictures to remember today. It's so special to see old friends that you never get to see. I just hope she will have more better days like she had yesterday.
I love them both very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment