women get social

Saturday, December 4, 2010

What to do

Boy, today has been a busy day. I cleaned two homes today, cleaned my house and cooked a late lunch for my neighbor and her daughter. I think I may be the only person not watching the SEC game. I think Auburn is a good team, but I don't know about South Carolina. I think thats who Auburn is playing.
My whole family is into football. Well except for my mother.  I'm usually up on who's playing who.
Hey, if you have a cat who is interested in climbing  inside the Christmas tree like mine,  there's a trick that keeps them from doing this.  Wad up a paper towel, then spray it with bug spray and stick it in the tree. Stick it closer to the last branches of the tree. I tried this last night and it worked.
I didn't know if my cat would be interested in the tree or not, so when it was all decorated she got interested.
I also didn't put ornaments closer down to the floor.
Butter is actually fast asleep under a blanket sleeping on  a full belly of food. I think I'll climb into bed with her where it's warm...

No comments:

Post a Comment