women get social

Thursday, March 31, 2011

No sunshine?

Again we haven't had a sunny day. I think it's been at least a week. Well we are in the spring now where storms usually occur. Hopefully we'll see some sun this weekend.
I spent the whole day yesterday doing "spring cleaning." I cleaned out my closet. Got all of my winter clothes out and summer clothes in. I cleaned the hardwood floors then I waxed them. Cleaned out the dust tubing of my dryer, I try to do this when the seasons change. Then I washed the bedskirt, bedspread and of course the sheets on my bed. Oh, and I also dusted. Whew!!!
I've been busy today finishing up some research for the NGAGE team. Well at least one section I needed to do.
I don't know where all of this energy came from. But it's nice to be busy again. I'll be able to earn alittle money doing this research, so thats nice.
No leeds on the job front again. Thats after searching two web sites and the newspaper. I saw on the news that Alabama's unemployment rate has improved somewhat. It was 10.2%, now it is 10%.
The jobs are still hard to find.
Well thats my news for the day. Talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment