women get social

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Around the corner

Whats so nice about this time of year is all of the new growth outside. Although we are still in winter, these high temperatures have caused early blooms. My parents have about five cherry trees in their yard. When I was over there Sunday, they were all in bloom and just gorgious. They were the color of this pastel pink.
I think we'll still have cold weather for the next few weeks, but I also think we are going to have an early spring.
And of course when that happens, the allergy season will begin. But it's worth it. The winter just seems so dreary. When you start seeing bright colors around, it starts to lift you up. I can't wait to go the  botanical gardens in the spring. And even go to a neighborhood garden called Aldridge Gardens.
I'm going to try to learn how to post pictures on my blog site this spring. I don't have a digital camera, but maybe I can borrow one.
If you have been following my blog, I have been sleeping better in the past two days. I have never been one that can have a steady sleeping pattern. I'll go through weeks at a time where I get maybe two hours of rest a night. Or I'll wake up all night. It does make it worst when I have a bug. But thats slowly getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment