women get social

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Naps

I just took  a really restful nap. I wasn't planning to sleep, but I did. I kept waking up last night hot. I've done this two times in the past week. I mean sweaty hot. I talked to my mother this morning and she says these are  signs of prementapausal. Oh great!!! I don't know if I agree with that, I'm too young for that. I think. Hehaw!!!
Going back to naps. I feel refreshed and relaxed. Most of the time it's hard for me to get a nap during the day, but today was different. I also had pleasant dreams. I usually don't and wake up in the middle of a dream thinking whatever was happening in my dream was happening for real. It's that point where you are waking up, but still asleep. Thats funny. I sometimes think of how people sleep walk.
I would think that would be the closest to sleep walking. Or those that talk in their sleep. I have found sometimes that I talk in my sleep because I would wake up doing that. I remember an old boyfriend of mine would tell me that I would grocery shop in my sleep. Rambling off lettuce, cereal, bread etc... I would deny it of course, but often wonder if that was true.
When you don't sleep you feel like you have a hangover and your in a bad mood. I know this happens because I find myself not sleeping alot of the time. I seem to be very sensitive to noise. My cat usually wakes me up early or sometime in the night wanting to play. My old cat used to holler in the night while looking out the window. I never got used to that. But I do miss her terribly. Her name was Molly and she was my very first cat. She had a gentle soul and was very trusting and loving. She died last June. My new cat named Butter was a bit farrel when I brought her home. She has slowly began trusting me. She's actually turned into a lap cat, plays all the time and loves her belly to be rubbed.
Well thats about all the news I have. I think I'll do something constructive today, I 'll walk to the window... Just kidding. I was doing research work for my sister when I took a break and then fell asleep. Happy Tuesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment