women get social

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A full weekend

It was my goal this weekend to see the folks that are dear to me. I did. I have been going through some hard times lately and I wanted to spend time with those closest to me. I feel so blessed to have them in my life.
I think it's important to remind those dear to you how much they mean to you. I have a great support system when I'm down. And I have found that the more you connect with people the fullest your life is. The only person I didn't get to see was my brother. He's so busy now with socializing. He has recently divorced. Well not recently. I think it's been about two years now since his divorce. Anyway, I had a good weekend which I'm also thankful for. I did get to have a few chats with my friend from Jasper, Al. That was nice. She just gotten back online, so now I can email her when I want to instead of writing a letter and waiting a week to stay in touch.
Still not sleeping every night, but I am getting about 3 to 4 hours a night, which is alot for me right now. Tomorrow begins a new week and I hoping it will go well. Thanks to those who are following my blog. Have a good Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment