women get social

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Good Morning!

Well, another day has come. It's about 6am on a Saturday morning. Even though it's real early, I have had a good nights sleep. I'm one of those ladies that go to bed early. Whats the saying? Early to bed;early to rise? Well thats me. I like it in the morning at these hours because everything is still and quiet. I found another poem I wrote years ago. Actually, I wrote this when I was 19/yrs. old. It's called Friendship:

Friendship defies age and ignores distance.
It weathers the hard times and share the good, together we have found this.
Our friendship has provided acceptance and understanding in a world that usually pushes people apart.
The first general rule for friendship is to be a friend.
To be open, trustworthy and loyal.
The second rule for friendship is to take time for that friendship.
After all, what would life be without true friendship?

I'm glad I kept most of my writings. It's been fun exploring through things I've written in the past. It's also like opening up a door. You see what motivated you in your youth to what motivates you now. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Talk later...

No comments:

Post a Comment